Wednesday 19 October 2011

A minute with: Katrina Kaif

A minute with: Katrina Kaif



Katrina Kaif has built a huge fan of Bollywood in the course of nine years, but 27 years not only for his success and wants to concentrate on their roles as meat to that challenge.
Kaif, who "Mere Ki Dulhan brother," presented in September, spoke to Reuters about his new film, his diction in Hindi and do a film with Salman Khan.
Q: Is the process of promoting a film of something you like?
A: "Well, it depends on how you promote I mean it can get tired, but if you find a clever way to promote, which can be fun too, not just for you .. himself and the film if not promote it. You've worked hard for the film for six or eight months and then, if he gives you everything and educate people so that's not fair. "
"So these days, most of the revenue of the movie box office for the first three days. After that, I like that it's the movie. On Monday, the movie, you can do anything about it - the public has decided. But until then, it is your duty to ensure that people go out to look. "
Q: You seem very interested in the business aspect of the film.Are you a good observer?
A: "No, actually I do not really get into the whole point of this, but yes, I have some friends in the industry tell me how to make a movie and I call them and. I wonder if my film is well or not, what the public reaction is like. But otherwise, no. "
Q: In your last film "Zindagi Na Milega Dobara", who played a girl who is not afraid to speak his mind and follow your heart. In the "simple brother Ki Dulhan" is a similar role. Do you think Indian lady leader will change?
A: ".. Well, I'm not sure if you think of" Chaalbaaz "which was in the 90's, so Sridevi was so unusual So yes, I do not think things change, but not radical change. We are witnessing a gradual change. "
Q: How about a change to pay for heroines?
A: "(Laughs) Well, I do not know. I do not know if this will change. I do not think that will never change."
Q: When you started, has done much in his speech in Hindi. Do you think in retrospect that you ashamed?
A:. "Well, if I sit here and say that bothered me after everything that happened, it would be ungrateful of me I think I did well and has not stopped I would be unfair. I think I've met many nice people and helped me and industry as a whole has really accepted for who I am. "
Q: So you think you do not have a heroine in Hindi Hindi movie should I know?
A: "No, no, of course, she should know Hindi How else might be able to capture the character and growth that worked on my Hindi during the year and had guardians.? All the movies that have helped me."
"So I think it is a phase of his career. When you start, it functions as a light that does not require a large amount of speech and language, but later, as confidence grows, I feel qualified enough to take functions more difficult. "
Q: Do you work with Salman Khan in 'Ek Tha Tiger. "Given their history, have you had misgivings to accept this role?
A: "No I do not honestly because I look like a movie I do If you are referring to our equation, then yes, it was different from the time the last time we worked together and now .. but that has nothing to do with the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...