Wednesday 19 October 2011

Minute With: Amitabh Bachchan

Amitabh Bachchan has changed their shirts and scarves in psychedelic colors "Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap" for a shawl and Prakash Jha kurta in "Aarakshan", a film that portrays the principal of the school is a right.

Bachchan spoke to Reuters about the movie, his school and college, and thinks that the education system in India.
Q: In a flamboyant character of "Bbuddah" to a completely different role in "Aarakshan" there is a preference for a certain type of paper?
A: ". As an actor who likes to do whatever comes your way so it was nice to do" and was also nice to Bbuddah "Aarakshan As actors, especially at this age, it is interesting for a variety of roles .. This was not possible before. When you were younger, who played the lead actor is more or less stereotyped, but with age and the role of a character that comes your way, you get a chance to do different kinds of roles. "
Q: Would you say that it has expanded its range of roles with age?
A: "No, I think it's a phase in which an actor to do different things So yes, it was a challenge when I joined the film, I thought it would not last a couple. . months, but fate has been good and people love being good. "
Q: For the first time to work with Prakash Jha. How was it?
A:. "Very nice, I have always admired your work and look forward to working with him for a while every time we met, we expressed this desire, but never had the chance until this film, when it is said that history. me and we're here. "
Q: You play a director standing in "Aarakshan". What is your reading of the education system in India?
A: .. "The character I play is called Anand Prabhakar is a professor of mathematics, but who is director of an institute which is managed by a private foundation, and therefore the question of the reserve is not come to this country, but because they are idealistic thoughts and concerns of other sectors of society who are less fortunate, even though he teaches at the private institution that teaches in his own court every day, where he teaches students under privileged. These children never get a chance, and for this opportunity to stand out.
"He is not someone who is spreading reservation. Book is something that no one can spread. This is something that is part of our system. Was accepted and documented in our parliamentary system, our legal system. You can not escape it. It's something we have inherited, a type of social order that prevailed in our society, and everything has been conceived as a result, is it appropriate for democratic representation. But there are many sub-texts from throughout the booking process.
"Aarakshan is a film that does not rely exclusively on a single subject. This is the issue of commercialization of the education system and how following the booking process there are several tributaries that have emerged from this process is that it looks like. if you have money, then you can get an education. Or, if you belong to a particular breed, you are given a privileged position.However, there are those who are deprived of the means, which are isolated by caste and religion. What happens to them? This is what the film is. "
Q: What were the types of barriers they face as a student?
A: "I was very lucky that I went to a school where this consideration was not there, I know there are many who suffer in this count, so I was lucky.."
Q: Are there any arrests make a political film?
A: "It's not a political film Yes, if someone wants to read something, you can read in one." Bbuddah 'too. This is a separate issue. Nobody wants to challenge the political system, or something else. This is not one of those films. No arrests were made. You look at the paper, we look at the film. "
Q: Who are your heroes or mentors when studying?
A: ".. I have always been closely associated with my parents all I won, I won my father that I did not need to go to another site, I found the greatest inspiration in them. "
Q: Any advice you were given your parents while studying?
A: "... As always study hard, play hard My mother was more acute ... my father was not a sports fan interested in honesty, hard work, that's all."
Q: Was it a great scholar?
A: ... "I was very much to the school, but college was not so ... I chose the wrong topic I chose science, it would be very helpful if I knew it would become an actor, I would have joined a drama school and won more knowledge. But I do not regret those years of college. They were wonderful to discover many things.Precious time of life. "
Q: You opened a school for a while. What is your vision for the school?
A: "We are working on Yes, there is another school that was also launched, I wanted to start running, unfortunately, in the government bureaucracy We wanted to create a school for girls who had to walk several miles to get .. . a school. We are still working on it, see what happens. There are other institutions that promote and support. Obviously, you look to educate people, and girls more, because in this conservative, are deprived of that opportunity. And I believe in equality, not only in my family, but throughout

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...