Monday 18 June 2012

Randeep Hooda challenged Sunny Leone



Back from shooting locations in Sri Lanka to Garma-garam Pooja Bhatt new erotic thriller Jism Randeep Hooda 2 is determined to prove that the protected area Bhatt Emraan Hashmi has no monopoly of activities erotic films produced by the Bhatts. Randeep, we believe, gives everything and everyone agrees love scenes with Sunny Leone in Jism 2.



Says a source location, "By Randeep is a very simple logic, really. It is a method actor. When he played a police soaked in Jannat 2, which was so on the bottle that had suddenly dependency at the end of the film. Now, when torrid love scenes with Sunny Leone a love expert, Randeep has withdrawn all the stops to do sex scenes appear authentic. "


Apparently, when asked how Randeep confronted Ms. Leone, who is an expert in making love to the camera, Randeep said. "I can teach a thing or two" hot watching Randeep denies confessing, " What I said, 'It is the only expert. " And I maintain that. certainly make every effort to be as convincing in Jism 2 as I was in Jannat 2. "


In Jism 2, Randeep plays a character named Kabir, the same name that was given to John Abraham in Jism. Randeep plays a skilled lover, a sharpshooter class, and, interestingly, a cellist. While a deadly mix.


Randeep says, "Very often, you find these ruthless murderers have an artistic side to them. So my super talented director Pooja Bhatt has decided that my character kills and plays cello in his spare time." It took cello lessons Randeep course and playing the instrument well enough to keep his team of Jism 2 in Goa regaled. Randeep says, "Yes, I can play the cello and play it here for those who want to listen."


Today, after the overwhelming response to his performance in Jannat 2 Randeep gets much attention. The actor said philosophically, "While I appreciate all the praise with gratitude and joy that I can not let it go to his head. Not allow failure to break my heart. So would fail to swell his head. I can not take the praise he receives for Jannat 2. I get stuck. I believe in a fable about an old monastery where monks created the most beautiful sandy beach with figures and the stones and eventually became a figure that was destroyed and moved to another. Also I have to reinvent my skills in constant flux. "



For the role of police in charge of anxiety in Jannat 2 Randeep worked hard in two of his dialogues. "This is Jean-Luc Godard who said there are two performances of each screen actor. In view of the public and the other what they hear. When I finished I had to do on screen, I returned to my character and gave him a Voice of emotions. "




For now, it would only nervous Randeep strong characters. "I tried to light things in comedy films such as love and the mother of Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye Khichdi. Work.When not my movies were made to the land, why do not I write my forte, when I'm finally on my feet Do not worry, there are a lot of anxiety here. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...