Monday 18 June 2012

Kingfisher GIRL - Nathalia PINHEIRO BOLLYWOOD DREAMS nutritious


Nathalia PinheiroKingfisher GIRL - Nathalia PINHEIRO BOLLYWOOD DREAMS nutritious


Model Natalia Pinheiro Brazil India, who won the title of 2012 Kingfisher Calendar Girl, watching Bollywood and wants to gain a foothold in the Hindi film industry. She also hopes to work with your favorite actor, Shah Rukh Khan.


"I'ma big fan of Bollywood movies and want to see become household names, but first I want to polish my acting, dance and speech skills, because these three things are absolutely essential to establish a foothold in the industry," Natalia told IANS shortly after winning the title on Wednesday.

The contest was broadcast by NDTV GOOD TIMES. South has already signed a film and is in talks to become a poster girl for one of the finest international brands. "Yes I did sign a south film, but I will not talk about it as it is now, I enjoy the moment. I see myself flying with great success," he said.


Natalia had a grandfather and a grandmother Portuguese India. His mother is Portuguese and her father is half Punjabi and half Portuguese. Born in Rio de Jinero was in India for the past eight months. She is in love with Shah Rukh and wants to share screen space with Bollywood superstar.


"I really want to work with Shah Rukh Khan one day. He is the man to die for. There is a person who can make all functions effortlessly, then yes, sharing screen space with him is a pleasure for me. Among the actresses I think beautiful Kareena Kapoor, she has an amazing face and great personality. "


Item numbers are also on his list, but how to perform the song will be different from other actresses. "Dance is an essential requirement for any Bollywood film. You should know at least the basics. I do not mind doing item numbers in Bollywood, but yes, I do it in a nice way with a touch of sophistication. T I I do not want to sign an order number for the sake of money, "said the 21 years.


Nathalia, Nathy affectionately called, began modeling at the age of 14 years, believes the war for talent helped Kingfisher to obtain recognition.


"I started modeling at age 14 with commercials and print, but have not been known in the world. I believe that until and unless you do not get a better platform, no one will recognize you and the hunt for 2012 Kingfisher calendar is the same for me. I had the best platform and good people who taught me to realize my dream, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...